Monday, December 26, 2011

My presumptuous comparisons with Pottermore ( I think J.K. Rowling stole my idea)

Let me start with several points. First, I am thrilled that J.K. Rowling is starting her new Pottermore site. I'm looking forward to using the site and wish I was part of the beta test. I am a big fan of the Harry Potter series, and I believe that reading the books helped my sons to become skilled readers and writers. Several months ago, I was very interested to learn about Pottermore because I am a fan, but also because I was already trying something similar with my own Anabar Series Blog for my books Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises.
I am really not trying to say I am as good as J.K. Rowling, but I did start my site/blog before I heard of Pottermore. I want my site to be a fun, interactive experience for my readers, and I think it is quite unique. The web offers us many exciting opportunities to add to the reading experience, and I plan to keep adding more material to the site.
Please check out my site. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment